Show Review: Dolce & Gabbana
Dolce & Gabbana is known for showcasing glamour and excellence at their runway shows and that was the case for their Spring 2014 collection during Milan fashion Week!
The collection was inspired by the beauty and riches of the Greek culture, which is visible by the bouldered columns and amphitheater like structures that is printed on shift dresses and pencil skirts. The rest of the collection featured beautiful lace, fabrics, and embellishments.
Be sure to view the full Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2014 collection here.
- coconutmilky reblogged this from stellarinc
- charlotteomalley reblogged this from stellarinc
- mar-ian reblogged this from stellarinc
- staygracilis likes this
- frida-kahlyogirlfriend reblogged this from cashforyourwarhol
- ijustdontlikepants reblogged this from cashforyourwarhol
- cashforyourwarhol reblogged this from princerogersnelsons
- tacobelledejour likes this
- katey-pants reblogged this from princerogersnelsons
- katey-pants likes this
- wickedmooon likes this
- cashforyourwarhol likes this
- princerogersnelsons reblogged this from muffinsandunicorns
- princerogersnelsons likes this
- muffinsandunicorns reblogged this from stellarinc
- kishac28 likes this
- heresvalentina reblogged this from stellarinc
- stellarinc posted this